Sunday, April 26, 2009

Life with Quinny--Day 5--Ending

Well we've come to an end. This was a wonderful day! Quinn was lots of fun and laughed a lot. She stuck to her schedule and was very happy. I tried to keep her awake until Mommy and Daddy came home, but customs kept them longer than they expected--swine flu scare. Anyway, she was ready to go to bed at 7:01 p.m. after her supper and her bath. She's so adorable!

I will truly miss her when I'm gone. But....we have webcam now!!

I'm going to try to go home tomorrow if the weather permits. If the rain and storms seem to be too nasty, I'll stay another day. We'll see come tomorrow morning!

Love you all,

Cheryl (Mom & Grandma)

2 comments:

Deb said...

It looks like you had so much fun with Quinn. What a great grandma you are. And I love that you are capturing yourself on video with her... she is going to love watching those when she's older. Cute! Cute!!

Hilary said...

Quinny misses her grandma. Mom isn't nearly as much fun since she doesn't know the rhymes and songs that grandma does.