Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quinny's week--11:30 a.m. Wednesday

We just got back from TJ Maxx. Quinny didn't approve of any of the purse styles that grandma picked out, so I guess grandma is stuck for the time being with her old purse. I'll have to work on my sense of style. Then again, maybe Quinny is thinking of Texas style as opposed to Nebraska style. Hmmmm, that could be it!

Well, trying to make all those decisions and vetoing all those purses apparently tired her out. She decided it was time to take a nap. She's taking a cat nap in her crib as we speak just to get her strength back for lunch at 12:30. I don't blame her. I think it's going to be a pretty warm day. It's a good thing we got out a little while this morning. I'm not sure that we'll be able to take a walk this afternoon if the heat keeps up, but there's always tomorrow.

No comments: