Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Week in Michigan

I had a very nice week in Michigan! As part of my work, we spent this last week at a Tribal Gathering in Petoski, MI. I met lots of nice people and learned a lot too! We flew into Traverse City and then drove into Petoski. On our way back, we got to do a little sightseeing. We went to a couple of wineries and then had dinner at a brewery. Hmmmm, do I see a pattern here? Here are some pictures of us:

This was the view outside my hotel window in Petoski.













Here is most of our crew (sans me--I was taking the picture) and a couple of our federal friends having supper at a pizza place downtown.













And here is the whole MCWIC group at a winery during our "off duty" sightseeing time:



It was a great week and we did a lot of good work. This is an amazing team and I'm really proud to be a part of it!

No comments: