Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another beautiful day!!!

This day was absolutely straight from heaven. Yeah, I know, they all are, but this one was especially nice. In fact, the whole weekend has been beautiful. I got a few more things planted today and got the lawn mowed. I tried cleaning out the window well, but I don't think that's the problem with the window leaking--I think I'm going to have to caulk and seal around the window well. Yep, yet another weekend! My list for next weekend is getting much, much longer!

I was really hoping that I could get some pictures of my handiwork and let you see it, but I think I need to mulch first and get some flowering plants planted so that there is some color. Maybe next weekend!

I got most of my laundry done and now I have to pack. Did I mention that I've been up since 3:30 a.m.? Yeah, I don't get it either. I think I miss my doggie. I'm not used to being here alone and I worry about him even though I know that Heather will take good care of him. It's not easy for us oldies to adapt to something different! On the other hand, thank heavens he has Heather. He'd really be lost if he were here alone for a whole week!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Madge said...

not so beautiful this weekend in TN - the flooding is devastating here.
Looks like you have no problem keeping busy . . . maybe too much so?
Have a good week away!