Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just another Saturday

Thought I'd throw in another boring blog. This was a pretty good week. Today Randy and I got up and went to breakfast with his dad. Afterwards we ran a few errands and then went to a movie. Has anyone seen "Taken"? I didn't think I'd like it since it was about a father whose daughter was kidnapped, but it was pretty good!

Now I'm home and while Randy is at his Mensa meeting, I'm going to go downstairs and work on some of my craft projects--like I say every Saturday! However, while checking out bargains on the computer, I came across a website offering free cheese if you put their link on your website. Here is the link iledefrancecheese.com and I'm all about sampling their free cheese. Of course, that doesn't guarantee that they'll send the cheese, but hey...what can it hurt. Besides, I've always heard that French cheese is the best!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: