Sunday, June 12, 2011

Family Time

Last week was wonderful. June 3 my Father-in-law got married and our whole family was together. Hilary and her family came from Texas and stayed from Thursday night until the next Wednesday. It was wonderful to see everyone. Heather and her family came on Friday morning and stayed until Saturday. On Sunday, we all went to Grand Island to celebrate Wyatt's birthday. Hopefully someone will get pictures on because I didn't take any.

Jason and Hil helped me get things organized and I'm very grateful. I was actually able to go out and work in the garage a little this weekend. It's been so unorganized that I get overwhelmed and can't do anything. Jas fixed that for me. It still needs work, but at least it's not overwhelming anymore. The same with my craft room. There is still a lot to do, but Hilary helped me gt it somewhat organized and I'm going to go down this afternoon and work on a cover for my Kindle.

The grandkids were great! Quinny really loves to be outside so we went to the park a lot and had picnics outside. Kellen is crawling and is smiling all the time. They are both wonderful and I look forward to seeing them again in July when I go to Texas.

Wyatt had a great birthday. Not as many family members as usual, but lots of gifts and a wonderful cake that his mom and dad created for him. Bella and Quinn seemed to have lots of fun playing with each other. It's so wonderful to see the kids get together. As they grow older, I hope grandma will have the time and ability to have them for a week each summer and do lots of stuff together.

Well, that's it for today. Hope everyone out there in blogger land is doing well. God bless!

2 comments:

Sarah and Drew said...

Yay for family time! We're headed to NE next month and I can't wait for that visit!

Madge said...

What a great weekend for you all! You are such a good grandma and you have the cutest grandkids!!