Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easter Past

Since I'm updating my blogs, I should put on some of the Easter photos I took. I spent Easter this year with my daughter Heather and her family and some friends of theirs. We went to church (12 of us! Quite a group!) and that was very nice. Then we went back to her house for Easter dinner. Fred had cooked a wonderful smoked turkey (smoked it himself) and I brought twice baked potatoes and potato salad (potatoes are a very important vegetable, you know!). We had strawberry shortcake for dessert that our guests brought and some bunny cake pops that I made. It was fun. We spent a lot of time outside because it was such a beautiful day. These pics are mostly outside.


This one is of some of the group as they arrived. What fun! They have 5 kids ages 12-2 (I think she's 2, but she may be 3).









Bella sure likes the sandbox! Sun was a bit bright, though.














Awww yes, the Easter egg hunt! The kids were so good! The older kids even helped the younger ones find the eggs. Very well behaved kids.







Hmmm, which to keep and which to give away? Such decisions!














Don't the guys look like they're having a wonderful time? Ha! Well, there are more pictures, but some were blurry because children move fast when they are looking for Easter eggs! Enjoy!


1 comment:

Fred and Heather said...

I love it! What a great holiday we had, thanks for sharing it with us!